People may enrol in single teaching courses, which are offered by the Faculties of the University, and take the exams, by the end of the academic year; in particular, they’re available to:

  • those interested in a cultural update or the integration of their professional skills;
  • graduates who need to follow the courses and pass the relative exams required for admission to master's degrees or specialisation schools or public competitions;
  • EU and non-EU citizens resident abroad, for whom the provisions issued annually by the Ministry apply, with the exception of the requirement to take the Italian language proficiency test;
  • foreign students and graduates attending the University of Cagliari on the basis of international mobility programmes or agreements governed by reciprocity conditions.


For further information, please visit the Italian version of the UniCa website